Reservation Policies

Seasonal Rates

Applicable during Carnival Season

 

  • 25% non refundable deposit required at time of booking.

  • Balance due by October 15th.

  • Full payment required for bookings after October 15th.

  • No refunds after October 15th.

Additional Reservations

Any reservations exceeding double occupancy will be charged $25 USD per person per night.

Non- Seasonal Rates

The deposit requirement of 25% will be due at time of booking.

The remaining balance of 75% will be required two weeks prior to arrival. 

In order to ensure availability, there is deposit requirement of 25% at time of booking. The remaining balance of 75% will be required prior to arrival. Please expect an email from our booking agent. They will reach out to provide any additional required information via info@crosswindsvilla.com

La Pastora

Upper Santa Cruz

Trinidad  

info@crosswindsvilla.com

Toll free US & Canada: 1.844.248.9793

Tel: 416.785.0698